Horse Hill Developments Ltd have submitted their plans in response to the eight conditions attached to their planning permission for a further three years of oil drilling and related activity. They can’t start work until these plans are all approved.
These documents are out for consultation. Please read and send the Council your views by 5 February 2018.
- 18/00012/CON (Transport Management Plan)
- 18/00013/CON (Noise Mitigation Scheme)
- 18/00014/CON (Noise Monitoring Plan)
- 18/00015/CON (Lighting Scheme)
- 18/00016/CON (Surface Water Drainage Scheme)
- (18/00017/CON) Ecological Mitigation Scheme)
- 18/00018/CON (Dust Management Plan) and
- 18/00019/CON (Landscape and Restoration Plan).
Leave a Reply